ADHD Blog Carnival #31By
This blog carnival features some of the best blog posts on the topic of ADD and ADHD in the past two weeks.
It’s a great way to help to get great information about ADD and ADHD out there to people who want to learn more.
- Dr. Ned Hallowell and Melissa Orlov: ADHD and Marriage
- Dr. Kenny Handelman at ADDADHDBlog.com: Vyvanse, Now Available Across the USA
- John MacKenzie at Adult ADD and Money: September Deficit
- Jeff’s ADD Mind: Lost Time and The Fog
- ADD or ACE: Abundant Creativity Effect and Ultrasensitivity
- Jennifer Koretsky, Experiencing ADDvantages: Trouble Saying No
- Tara McGillicuddy, My ADD Blog: Men with ADD
- Phil Marsosudiro, editor: The ADDexecutive: Hyperverbalism
- Kristen at Addled and Accentuated by ADD in Academia: The Master Task List
Thanks for our current contributors.
To submit your blog article to be featured on the next blog carnival, visit here.